The almanac “The Beginning” is an appendix to the journal «The Black Sea region. History, politics, culture». It has been published since 2018 annually, at least one issue per year.
Research papers with scientific novelty written by undergraduate and high school students under the guidance of university professors or leading teachers of schools and secondary specialized educational institutions are published in the following headings:
- Ancient and Medieval history of the Black Sea region.
- Modern and Contemporary history of Russia and countries of the Black Sea. region.
- International Relations in the Black Sea region.
Requirements for the size of articles published in the almanac “The Beginning”:
– up to 20 thousand printed characters (0.5 author’s list) – for undergraduate students;
– up to 10 thousand printed characters (0.25 author’s sheet) – for high school students.
Requirements for the texts of articles published in the almanac “The Beginning” are the same as for the main issues of “Black sea. History, politics, culture”. You can find it here: https://chernomor-journal.ru/trebovaniya-k-tekstam-statey/.
The text of the article and the review of the supervisor, certified by the seal of the organization in which the scientific leader works, send to the e-mail address of the journal: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in the almanac are published free of charge.